AutoStore is hiring an experienced C++ Developer
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 110 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our district office in Oslo.
The AutoStore system consists of complex algorithms, and we are now seeking an extra resource to strengthen the team.
As an experienced C++ Developer you work in the Core System Team with backend development, optimizing code and algorithms in the department in Oslo. We strive to adopt best practices, modern tools and procedures for software development.
We are searching for innovative candidates, who enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems. The Core System Team works with some of the most complex and challenging assignments within AutoStore, optimizing the way the robots work, drive and deliver goods to users across the globe.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solve challenging tasks within the Core System Development team
- Develop and improve algorithms in AutoStore
- Participate in exciting multi-disciplinary projects across the R&D Department
- Optimizing of traffic management and planning strategies for the Robots in AutoStore
- Develop, test and experiment
- Develop yourself to become an algorithms expert with the most innovative employer within the Warehouse and Distribution Industry
- Passion for software engineering
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, possibly Physics or Mathematics preferred. Relevant experience may substitute education.
- Strong competence and experience in C++, preferably C++17
- Experience with big ‘O’ calculations
- Ability to transform ideas into code, quickly and efficiently
- Preferably experience with Assignment/Routing algorithms
- Preferably experience with Python and C#
- Experience with Git, Jira and Continuous Integration
- Continuous learner
- Problem solver
- Result oriented
- An environment for professional growth, honing your software engineering skills
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a business experiencing positive growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our Lysaker office.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by advisor Espen Gismervik, tel. +47 912 49 465, or Kristine Valen, tel. + 47 926 94 052.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 8th of March 2021 – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment