AutoStore seeks Channel Operations Director
AutoStore is experiencing great success in the global market with increased sales, production and employees. As our world leading solutions are reaching new markets, our distribution is growing rapidly.
We are now seeking a Channel Operations Director to engage our sales channels across the globe. This is a strategic and key role in AutoStore, with direct report to our Chief Sales Officer. The main focus will be to manage sales channels and AutoStore’s business development, and partner network. We are looking for an experienced candidate who will structure and implement lean processes and efficient data driven reporting, whilst gaining important business insight from a global perspective.
As Channel Operation Director you will help build and scale up AutoStore’s Distribution and Sales network in a growing market, with great opportunities and an innovative and groundbreaking product.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, Analyse, and develop AutoStore´s Sales Channels in all markets
- Execute AutoStores´s partner strategy including new additions of partners or extensions to new geographics
- Manage Global Partner territories and coverage model
- Regular Business Reviews with Regional Partner Managers and AutoStore´s Management
- Provide analytics and actionable information for Partner Cadence
- Responsible for the Global Partner Performance Management Process;
- Annual targets and ambitions settings
- Quarterly Business Review
- Define and administer incentives and mechanics
- Define guidelines for Market Channel Actions, and develop, implement and track KPIs
- Sales and Revenue Forecasting and Reporting
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economy, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years experience with documented good results
- Experienced in driving Sales Operations from large organizations in a management position
- Understanding of both Business Operations, Sales and Strategy from an international perspective
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Norwegian
- Highly-driven and self-motivated
- Good cooperation and communication skills
- Analytical and strategic mindset
- Pragmatic and results driven, with proven problem solving skills
- Business oriented with strong commercial skills
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a strong growth business
- Excellent opportunities for further development in the subject
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
As Channels Operation Director you will have a global role, which entails a great deal of work travel in periods to meet our regional partner managers, BDMs and Sales Partners. The main workplace is at our Head Office in Nedre Vats or our offices in Asker.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Jan Tore Hamnøy, +47 411 02 200, or advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: March 26rd – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment