Autostore is seeking a systematic and service-oriented Course Coordinator
As our new Course Coordinator you will be responsible for organising all training activities in Autostore Academy towards our partners and users globally. The position requires strong communication and interpersonal skills in the daily contact with trainers and course participants.
You will establish schedules, organise facilities and enrol course participants to the different training concepts we provide to our partners.
The right candidate is service oriented, adaptable and works efficiently with digital tools to ensure quality in delivery and report of our courses world wide. This is an exciting opportunity to join our international team and contribute to Autostore’s success going forward.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the AutoStore Academy training calendar
- Assign trainers to the different courses
- Daily coordination of courses and academy portal
- Support users of the academy portal
- Organize training facilities and equipment
- Report activities and results
- Relevant education
- Minimum 2 years experience from relevant position within customer service, coordination or administration
- Works efficiently with digital solutions and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Service oriented
- Self-driven and reliable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Structured in planning and precise in delivery
- Problem solver
- Good analytical skills
We offer a creative, safe and solid workplace in an expanding global business. We offer competitive salary and organized working conditions. You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent environment in AutoStore.
For further information, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by advisor Pål Christian Meyer, tel. +47 416 68 192, or Jan Tore Hamnøy, tlf +47 411 02 200.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application immediately. We do not process applications by email. Certificates and diplomas are asked to be attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in the initial phase if desired.
Application deadline: 14th January 2019 – applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment.