AutoStore is hiring a CRM Administrator & Developer
As an AutoStore CRM Administrator & Developer, you will be working hands on with the AutoStore Salesforce solution and related technologies, designing and implementing the key technical components of the Salesforce solution.
The CRM Administrator & Developer is the prime Salesforce resource within the AutoStore organization, working closely with Sales, Service, and Marketing department. This is done by developing appropriate solutions and analyze how changes impact business for better or worse. A good AutoStore CRM Administrator & Developer is one who appreciates the Salesforce platform and knows how to leverage the different tools offered by salesforce to solve critical business challenges.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Administrate and develop the AutoStore Salesforce solution
- Support internal CRM users
- Work in projects with our third-party Salesforce provider
- Develop and execute Training, Testing, and Documentation
- Develop Reports, Data Sets, Dashboards, and KPIs
- Integrate Salesforce with other internal and external applications
- Continuously review and automate business processes
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with CRM platform development, preferably Salesforce – lightning experience
- Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Developer)
- Experienced with Integrations and APIs
- Experience with Agile Development (Scrum)
- Work experience as a Salesforce or CRM consultant
- Preferably experience with APEX, SOQL, and SAQL
- Problem solver
- Good planner
- A position in an international and fast-growing company
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Competitive benefits and insurances
Workplace: Asker or Nedre Vats.
For more information about the position please contact our Recruitment Partner Hamnøy AS, at Tina Lønning, tlf. +47 975 83 359, or researcher Kristin Øygarden, tlf. +47 475 02 770
Show your interest by registering your CV and application. Please attach your certificates and diplomas to the application.
Application deadline: 14. May – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.