AutoStore is hiring a CRM Architect & Developer
As an AutoStore CRM Architect & Developer, you will be working hands on with the AutoStore Salesforce solution and related technologies, designing and implementing the key technical components of the Salesforce solution.
The CRM Architect & Developer is the prime Salesforce resource within the AutoStore organization, working closely with Head of Sales, Service, and Marketing. This is done by developing appropriate solutions and analyze how changes impact business for better or worse. A good AutoStore CRM Architect & Developer is one who appreciates the Salesforce platform and knows how to leverage the different tools offered by salesforce to solve critical business challenges.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop, administrate and support the AutoStore Salesforce solution
- Work in development projects with AutoStore Sales, Service and Marketing team with our third-party Salesforce provider
- Develop and execute training, testing, and documentation
- Develop reports, data sets, dashboards, and KPIs
- Integrate Salesforce with other internal and external applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Salesforce platform development, preferably lightning experience
- One or more Salesforce certifications (Administrator and Developer)
- Experienced in APEX, SOQL, and SAQL
- Experienced with Integrations and APIs
- Experience with Agile Development (Scrum)
- Good communication skills in both English and Norwegian
- Problem solver
- Good planner
- A position in an international and fast-growing company
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Competitive benefits and insurances
Workplace: Asker or Nedre Vats, Norway
For more information about the position please contact our Recruitment Partner Hamnøy AS, at Tina Lønning, tlf. 975 83 359, or researcher Kristin Øygarden, tlf. 475 02 770.
Show your interest by registering your CV and application. Please attach your certificates and diplomas to the application.
Application deadline: 12th March 2020