AutoStore is hiring a Cyber Security Coordinator
AutoStore is experiencing great success in the global market and is growing strongly.
As Cyber Security Coordinator you will assist the entire organization with cyber security related tasks, both locally and globally. You have extensive and broad competence within cyber security and you will take responsibility and ownership for your role in the organization. You will have a variety of tasks and responsibilities within the full spectrum of IT Security, both coordinative as well as technical hands on. Working closely with world leading cyber security consultants you will be AutoStore’s main cyber security expert.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continuously assess and improve AutoStore cyber security mechanisms, processes and culture
- Improve the organization cyber security awareness
- Secure and harden network and endpoints
- Prepare the organization for cyber security incidents
- Develop documentation such as policies, procedures and guidelines
- Advice and support our R&D department with secure development best practices
- Keep AutoStore up to date on current cyber security threats
- Extensive cyber security knowledge and understanding
- Cyber security certifications CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CEH, GSEC, CISM or similar
- Relevant Bachelors / Masters degree
- Extensive technical insight to security and IT domains (Network, server, cloud etc.)
- Capabilities within scripting/programming
- Familiar with Secure development best practices (SDLC)
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Concerned about quality and results
- Execution power
- Structured and planned
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
Workplace is at our head office in Nedre Vats or Oslo.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at adviser, Jan Tore Hamnøy, tel. 411 02 200 or adviser Else-Margrete Liknes Overøye, tel. 969 11 135 or Oscar Lindberg, IT Manager at AutoStore, tel. 482 17 762.
Show your interest in the position by registering your resume and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also to the client in the initial phase, if desired.
Application deadline: 12th of November – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Accession: By agreement.