AutoStore seeks Embedded Engineer/Firmware Developer
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 100 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are now looking for a candidate to join our innovative R&D Department as Embedded Engineer/Firmware Developer. In AutoStore you will work with a multidisciplinary R&D team within the field of electronics, mechanics, firmware, robotics, test and documentation. We are seeking highly analytical and persistent candidates with good knowledge of programming in C and C++ to join our R&D department at our Headquarters in Nedre Vats.
Recent graduates are also encouraged to apply for the position.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Further development and sustaining the firmware for the existing AutoStore Workstations
- Troubleshooting and debugging of both internal test cases and customer cases
- Contribute in improving existing products:
- Manage error and boundary cases in firmware
- Optimization of performance and stability
- Collaborate with a multi-discipline R&D team to ensure quality of AutoStore products
- Learn and understand how AutoStore’s system and robots works.
- Higher education within areas such as electronics, cybernetics, automation, robotics, embedded-programming with documented good results
- 0-5 years experience working with embedded programming
- Experience with programming in C and C++
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging
- Desirable with knowledge/experience with STM-microcontrollers
- Desirable with testing experience (e.g Unit testing, automated tests)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Curious and willingness to learn
- Analytical and good problem solving skills
- Is patient and persistent when facing challenges
- Takes initiatives and is a teamplayer
- Service minded and customer focused
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our Headquarter in Nedre Vats.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Maria C. Barrera Stenersen, +47 900 90 137, or advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 18th of january – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment