AutoStore seeks Embedded Robotics Developers
AutoStore is experiencing great success in the global market with increased sales, production and employees. Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo. As our groundbreaking product is sold in new markets all over the world, the R&D department is increasing both in Oslo and at our HQ.
Are you experienced with programming in C, and real time communication? If so, you may be a person of interest.
We are looking for an Embedded Robotics Developer with a keen interest in robots to join our robot- firmware team. We are searching for creative problem solvers, who are curious and have an eagerness to learn. With us you will have the opportunity to work hands-on with an innovative product, while developing your self within a multidisciplinary team.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the team in following the robots from prototyping, to final product and operations
- Troubleshooting and correction of error on AutoStore´s robots
- Contribute in improving existing products:
- Manage error and boundary cases in firmware
- Optimization of performance and stability
- Contribute to new development projects
- Higher education within Cybernetics, Robotics, Electronics or programming
- Experience with embedded programming in C
- Some experience with ARM microcontrollers or similar
- Experience with real time motor/actuator/sensor control
- It is desirable if you have some experience with electronics development
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Creative and solutions oriented
- Analytical with a systematic approach
- Team player
- Eagerness to learn and be updated on the latest technology
- Patient and persistent
- Able to work independently and shows great initiative
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a strong growth business
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
You can work from either our HQ in Nedre Vats or at our Oslo office, currently in Asker. However, as we are expanding we are in the process of moving location within the area Oslo/Asker.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882, or advisor Else-Margrete Overøye, +47 969 11 135.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 14th of May – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.