AutoStore seeks Financial Analyst for its revolutionary storage system
Interested in technology? Join us on the journey as Norway’s first “Unicorn”!
AutoStore is experiencing great success in the global market with increased sales, production and employees. This year we launched our latest robot; Black Line – which is faster, more energy-friendly and optimizes storage operations for our customers around the world.
We are now seeking a Financial Analyst who can provide insight regarding sales, strategy and finance. We are looking for a highly driven and motivated candidate with a keen interest of making businesses grow, develop sales and distributor network, as well as our processes and procedures.
In the role as Financial Analyst you will get to roll-up your sleeves and work hands-on in a management capacity.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and monitor current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, sales and expenses
- Analyze and develop financial information, models and reports such as;
- Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan, Modeling tools, Business Intelligence and dashboards
- Ad-hoc, quarterly and monthly reporting and analysis
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI of certain key initiatives
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis and information for decision making and strategy
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Support in M&A, joint-ventures, or other special projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce Analytics skills
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports is desirable
- Understanding of both business operations and accounting
- Good understanding of reporting and how to present information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Norwegian
- Highly-driven and self-motivated
- Good cooperation and communication skills
- Curious and willingness to learn
- Organized and structured
- Creative and solution oriented
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a strong growth business
- Excellent opportunities for further development in the subject
- Competitive wage conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace is at our Head Office in Nedre Vats or at our office in Asker.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Jan Tore Hamnøy, tlf. +47 411 02 200, or advisor Tuva Simensen tlf. +47 476 54 882.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 25th October 2019 – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment