AutoStore seeks newly graduated Embedded Engineers
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are now looking for graduates or candidates in the start of their careers, to join our innovative R&D Department as Embedded Engineers. In AutoStore you will work with a multidisciplinary R&D team within the field of electronics, mechanics, firmware, robotics, test and documentation. We are seeking highly analytical and persistent candidates with good knowledge of programming i C to join our R&D department at our Headquarters in Nedre Vats.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Further development and sustaining the firmware for the existing AutoStore robots
- Troubleshooting and debugging of both internal test cases and customer cases
- Contribute in improving existing products:
- Manage error and boundary cases in firmware
- Optimization of performance and stability
- Collaborate with a multi-discipline R&D team to ensure quality of AutoStore products
- Learn and understand how AutoStore’s system and robots works for A-Z
- Higher education within areas such as electronics, cybernetics, automation, robotics, embedded-programming with documented good results
- 0-5 years experience working with embedded programming
- Experience with coding in C, and knowledge of Assembly/ASM
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging
- Some knowledge with robotics and real time systems
- Experience with microcontrollers
- We are interested in hearing about your hobby projects within programming and/or electronics if relevant
- Curious and willingness to learn
- Good problem solving skills
- Detail focused
- Hardworking and persistent
- Goal oriented
- Serviceminded and customer focused
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our Headquarter in Nedre Vats.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882, or advisor Maria C. Barrera Stenersen, +47 900 90 137.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 6th of October – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment