We are hiring a Graphic Designer
Marketing leads all aspects of advertising and marketing globally to ensure best-in-class communication. As a Graphic Designer in AutoStore, you will be part of marketing and responsible for crafting innovative and compelling stories through visual storytelling. You will be part of an ambitious team dedicated to delivering world-class experiences pushing the AutoStore brand forward!
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create compelling and customer-centric communication through visual design
- Ensure consistent and world-class brand identity across all channels
- Ownership of the company’s brand guidelines
- Agency research, briefing, and guidance of third-party design agencies
- All online and offline graphic production: from videos, ads, social media, digital channels – to collaborating with some of the world’s best agencies.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field. A bachelor’s degree is not mandatory if you can showcase a solid portfolio.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (preferably from an agency or design firm)
- Proven experience from marketing related work: brand identity, sales promotions, brand management, and new media communication (video/SOME)
- Substantial experience in creating various campaigns across a broad range of media, including print, digital, video, social media, and physical assets (expos/merchandises, etc.).
- Experience in photo/video production and able to provide guidance and brief third-party vendors.
- You are proficient in all design-related software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere Pro.
- Experience with any 3D software will be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Good English communication skills are required.
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Takes initiative
- You can be an annoying pixel-perfect nerd at times, but also hand over work 80% finished
- You are used to balancing multiple projects and will remain calm, efficient and practical when there is a lot going on
- You have a structured workflow
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunity for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
You can work from either our HQ in Nedre Vats or at our Oslo office located in Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Jan Tore Hamnøy, tel. +47 411 02 200, advisor Tuva Kvalevaag Simensen, tel. +47 476 54 882, or researcher Bjørg Hildrum Saltveit, tel. +47 907 37 254.
Show your interest in the position by registering your resume and application as soon as possible. Upload portfolio, certificates and diplomas with the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also to the client in the initial phase, if desired.
Application deadline: 30th of November – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Accession: By agreement.