AutoStore is growing and employing a Senior Mechanical Engineer Robots
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 110 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are now looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join the robot- mechanical team at our Vats or Lysaker office. We are to further strengthen our team with creative problem solvers, having in-depth knowledge of mechanical product design for serial production You will join a team focusing on development of new products. With us you will have the opportunity to work hands-on with an innovative product, while developing yourself within a multidisciplinary department.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Product development of bots for mass production
- Mechanical construction and design
- Calculations and finite element analysis
- Building prototypes and planning function and lifetime tests
- Collaborate with production engineers for product industrialization
- Experience from product development
- Experience with product development for large series production is an advantage
- At least 5 years of work experience and expertise in mechanical design and tools such as Autodesk Inventor and Ansys
- Practical experience from test and prototyping lab
- Master’s, Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics, but the decisive factor is your work experience
- English is the working language in AutoStore and good language skills in English, oral and written, is a prerequisite.
- Independent but team oriented
- Exact and has good problem solving skills
- Able to combine office and lab work
- You are interested in technology
- Takes initiative and is perservent
- Ability to see the whole while controlling the details
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a business experiencing positive growth
- Good opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will be part of a unique, exciting and competent professional and R&D environment in AutoStore
Workplace is at our head office in Nedre Vats or district office at Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at adviser Maria C. Barrera Stenersen, + 47 900 90 137, or Research adviser Aase Marie Stølås Jørgensen, +47 454 72 665.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Attach certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 12th of March – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment