AutoStore is growing and employing a Mechanical Engineer
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are expanding our sustaining engineering and common functions departement and are seeking an analytic and improvement-oriented Mechanical Engineer.
You will join a team focusing on further development of existing products and the design of new products for AutoStore. The position will involve some travel.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Product development, improvement and design
- Mechanical construction and design
- Building prototypes, planning tests
- It is crucial to see the context of the product and have independent input
- Experience from building and prototype construction
- At least 3 years of work experience and expertise in mechanical design and tools such as Autodesk Inventor
- Practical experience is an advantage
- Master’s, Bachelor’s or Technical School in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics, but the decisive factor is your work experience
- English is AutoStore’s written working language. Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, written and oral, are a prerequisite
- Independent but team oriented
- Able to combine office and lab work
- You are interested in technology
- Ability to see the whole while controlling the details
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a business experiencing positive growth
- Good opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will be part of a unique, exciting and competent professional and R&D environment in AutoStore
Workplace is at our head office in Nedre Vats.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at adviser Else-Margrete Liknes Overøye, tel. 969 11 135
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Attach certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 6th of October – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment