AutoStore seek Product Managers
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers.
We are now looking for two Product Managers to join our newly established Product Organization.
As Product Manager you will become essential in establishing this new organization, laying out processes needed to effectively work with stakeholders, build out channels to collect data insight and drive product strategy and roadmap.
In this new organization, we are searching for candidates with a great understanding of both business and customer needs from a product perspective, as well as having a technical background from either hardware or software development. The right candidate will have a strong background in product development as the responsibility encompasses identifying gaps in the product portfolio, creating roadmaps, and creating requirements and specifications for development in AutoStore.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop market requirements and specifications to support Product Development
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high level use cases, technical requirements, revenue and ROI
- Create and prioritize business cases to justify investment decisions
- Define and implement metrics and KPI’s to measure the health of our product portfolio
- Develop product positioning, competition analysis, pricing strategy, and messaging that differentiate AutoStore and its features
- Supports sales initiatives to achieve revenue growth targets
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, sales teams, on the development and release of products
- Higher education Bsc/Msc within the field of business, marketing, or technology (MBA preferred)
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in product management within industrial or technology companies (Experience in the material handling industry is a plus.)
- Proven knowledge of product management concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience with business case analysis
- Proven track record of decision making based on insights derived from data
- Experience translating stakeholders’ knowledge and experience to user stories and prioritized backlog items
- Experience with data-driven product development and knowledge of agile methodologies
- Good presentation skills, and the ability to engage both internal and external
- Proficient language skills in English, oral and written, is a prerequisite. English is the working language at AutoStore
- Structured, efficient and good planning skills
- Result and goal oriented
- Influential with great impact
- Good relationship and networking skills
- Good communicator
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
The position can be located at our HQ in Nedre Vats or at our Oslo office located in Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882, or advisor Maria C. Barrera Stenersen, +47 900 90 137.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 26th of November – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.