AutoStore is hiring a Product Marketing Manager
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage and fulfillment systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers.
We are now looking for a Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for driving the post-product development Go-To-Market efforts. You will help shape the business problems our products solve in different target segments in order to drive demand and grow a loyal customer base.
Our Product Marketing Manager will collaborate with teams across the organization, including Product, Sales and Marketing to build product launch strategies, develop sales enablement content, and drive customer engagement through ongoing marketing programs. From day one you will work with the Product team to help influence what to build, based on market understanding and customer insight. You will work closely with AutoStore’s Marketing Director and Chief Strategy Officer.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct user, market, pricing, and competitive research to better understand and evangelize market trends and apply key learning to new initiatives
- Identify and help prioritize target segments
- Own processes and tools to capture and mine customer, partner and competitor insights
- Determine target customers, positioning, how to best reach them, competitive analysis, and what to be addressed in external communications
- Support the development and execution of launch plans for new product initiatives or markets, working closely with Product Management
- Understand what drives awareness and understanding of AutoStore in targeted market segments through messaging and expression of clear value proposition and customer ROI
- Build a storyline based on customer cases to express why and how customers use AutoStore to solve their problems for use in Sales and Marketing activities
- Higher education within the field of business, economics and technology
- 3-5 years of B2B product marketing experience in an innovative, growing market environment
- Demonstrated capabilities executing end-to-end quantitative and qualitative customer research with the ability to develop creative solutions for challenging, undefined problems
- Proven abilities developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating closely with product, PR, marketing, and sales teams
- Passion for working with technology products and solving customer needs
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Proficient language skills in English, oral and written, is a prerequisite. English is the working language at AutoStore
- Problem solver
- Sales oriented
- Good networking skills
- Service minded
- Good communicator
- Team player
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
The position can be located at our HQ in Nedre Vats or at our Oslo office located in Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Jan Tore Hamnøy, +47 411 02 200, advisor Else-Margrete Liknes Overøye, +47 969 11 135, or researcher Kristin Øygarden, +47 458 81 143.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 14th of December – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.