AutoStore is hiring a Product Marketing Specialist
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage and fulfillment systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers.
We are now looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to be responsible for content development for the go-to-market efforts. You will drive demand, inspire customers to take action, and grow a loyal customer base using a persuasive narrative and creative storytelling.
Our Product Marketing Specialist will collaborate with teams across the organization, including Product, Sales and Marketing to develop sales enablement content, and drive customer engagement. You will work closely with AutoStore’s Product Marketing Manager, Sales team, and Marketing Team.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage customers, partners and sellers through compelling storytelling
- Deliver effective sales and partner enablement content
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, and product management across geographies
- Receive feedback on content from sales to increase customer engagement
- Think strategically with passion to execute tactically
- Easily translate technology into business value
- Support the execution of launch plans for new product initiatives or markets
- Understand AutoStore buyer personas and what drives the buying decision in AutoStore’s targeted market segments
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration, technical, or similar
- Experience with B2B marketing, preferably from technology industry
- Good understanding of the B2B buying process
- Demonstrated success in creating marketing content to meet and exceed business objectives
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Passion for working with technology products and solving customer needs
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, preferable with copywriting skills
- Proficient language skills in English, oral and written, is a prerequisite. English is the working language at AutoStore
- AutoStore believes in talent, curiosity and willingness to learn. If you have expertise in the areas we are looking for, and have ambition and a desire to develop yourself, you are encouraged to apply for the position.
- Business savvy
- Result oriented
- Good communicator
- Team player
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
The position can be located at our HQ in Nedre Vats or at our Oslo office located in Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Jan Tore Hamnøy, +47 411 02 200 or advisor Espen Gismervik, +47 912 49 465.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 21st of May, 2021 – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.