AutoStore seeks Radio/IoT Engineer
AutoStore is experiencing great success in the global market with increased sales, production and employees. Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo. As our groundbreaking product is sold in new markets all over the world, the R&D department is increasing both in Oslo and at our HQ.
We are now seeking a Radio/IoT Engineer to join our firmware robotics team. As an Radio/IoT Engineer at AutoStore, you will become part of our firmware team as well as working closely with other disciplines such as mechanics, electronics, software, and the test team.
Your main focus will be as an expert within radio communication and you will work to improve our robots with the latest technology to enhance performance and develop AutoStore´s robots. You will work both independently and as a part of project group, with long term and short term development projects from start to finish. You will report to the Head of the Software department
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and develop the radio technology in AutoStore´s Robots
- Be up to date and apply the latest technologies within radio communication
- Troubleshooting and correction of errors on AutoStore´s radio solutions
- Assist the team in following the products from prototyping, to sales and operation
- Ensure quality and uptime for AutoStore system with high focus on optimization of performance and stability
- Contribute to new development projects
- Higher education within Cybernetics, Robotics, Electronics or programming
- Experience with embedded programming in C
- Some experience with ARM microcontrollers or similar
- Knowledge of different types of remote communication protocols/methods
- It is desirable if you have some experience with electronics development
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Creative and solutions oriented
- Analytical with a systematic approach
- Team player
- Eagerness to learn and be updated on the latest technology
- Patient and persistent
- Able to work independently and shows great initiative
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a strong growth business
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
You can work from either our HQ in Nedre Vats or at our Oslo office, currently in Asker. However, as we are expanding we are in the process of moving location within the area Oslo/Asker.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882, or advisor Else-Margrete Overøye, +47 969 11 135.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 14th of May – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment