AutoStore seeks Senior and Junior Robotics Control Engineers
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 110 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are now looking for Senior and Junior Robotics Control Engineers to join our robot- firmware team at our Vats office. We are searching to further strengthen our team with creative problem solvers, having in-depth knowledge of embedded programming and any aspect needed to make an advanced storage robot operate. With us you will have the opportunity to work hands-on with an innovative product, while developing yourself within a multidisciplinary department.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development of new firmware features
- Collaboration with other departments on feature integration and validation
- Investigation and debugging of real life issues from test-sites and/or customers
- Participation in system design discussions and the general development process
- Accommodating the use of unit testing and continuous integration when developing
- Strive to secure quality and uptime for all delivered systems under all circumstances
- Strong knowledge of programming/coding in C
- Experience with robotics and real-time systems
- Knowledge of STM-microcontrollers
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Beneficial with some knowledge of Unit testing
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Beneficial with experience with control engineering and motor control (BLDC/PMSM) is beneficial
- Experience with field oriented control is beneficial
- Creative and solutions oriented
- Good understanding of customer needs
- Eagerness to learn and be updated on the latest technology
- Patient and persistent
- Takes initiative
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
- The position is located at our office in Åmsosen, Nedre Vats.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Maria C. Barrera Stenersen, +47 900 90 137, or advisor Research and analysis Aase Marie Stølås Jørgensen, + 47 454 72 665.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 10th of March – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.