AutoStore seeks Senior Electronics Designer
AutoStore is experiencing great success in the global market with increased sales, production and employees. Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo. As our groundbreaking product is sold in new markets all over the world, the R&D department is increasing both in Oslo and at our HQ.
We are now seeking an experienced Senior Electronics Designer to join our innovative development team. As Electronics Designer you will be responsible for developing new electronics from ideation to production. You will get to design and develop new electronics and functionality into AutoStore robots, system and products together with a multidisciplinary team.
We are searching for candidates who are genuinely interested in electronics, robots, and have a curious mindset that will contribute to the next brilliant idea.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and develop the electronics within AutoStore’s products and system
- Design of both analog and digital electronics
- PCB schematics design
- Troubleshooting, testing, and documentation of new and existing designs
- Contribute to new development projects in a multidisciplinary team
- Higher education as electronics engineer or similar
- Experience with development of general electronics.
- Experience in developing CE compliant products. LVD / EMC
- Experience with PCB layout and programs such as PADS, OrCAD or Altium designer
- Knowledge of motor control and power electronics (such as H-Bridge, DC motor control , DC regulators,)
- Knowledge of safety system and redundant safety critical design
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Structured and detail oriented
- Team player with good collaboration skills
- Analytical mindset with great problem solving skills
- Persistent and patient
- Curious and eagerness to learn
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a strong growth business
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
You can work from either our HQ in Nedre Vats or at our Oslo office, currently in Asker. However, as we are expanding we are in the process of moving location within the area Oslo/Asker.
Some travel to HQ in Nedre Vats is needed for cooperation and access to larger test facilities.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882, or advisor Else-Margrete Overøye, +47 969 11 135.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 14th of May – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment