AutoStore seeks Senior Software Engineer
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are now looking for a candidate to join our innovative R&D Department as Senior Software Engineer in the sustaining team. You will join the Research & Development department at our headquarter in Nedre Vats. We are looking for a self driven developer who will take responsibility for the software in the existing AutoStore workstations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in a team responsible for developing software products that supports the AutoStore system
- Further development and sustaining the firmware for the existing AutoStore Workstations
- Provide a good user experience for the customer
- Prevent system downtime
- Further development and improvement of existing software
- New development, adaptation and implementing new functionality
- Take part in exciting multidisciplinary development projects, collaborating with one or more development departments across all of AutoStore
- 3-5 years work experience in software development in teams
- Experience with C and C++
- Desirable with some experience with Python, build systems such as Cmake
- Experience with unit testing
- Beneficial with experience with network programming
- Experience from teamwork and a desire to work in collaboration with others
- Good verbal and written communication skills in english is required
- Takes initiative and is driven by results
- Is patient and persistent when facing challenges
- Analytical and good problem solving skills
- Teamplayer and resourceful
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our head office in Nedre Vats.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882, or advisor Maria C. Barrera Stenersen, +47 900 90 137.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Attach certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: As soon as possible – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment