AutoStore seeks Site Manager R&D in Oslo
AutoStore is experiencing great success in the global market with increased sales, production and employees. Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo / Lysaker. As our groundbreaking product is sold in new markets all over the world, the R&D department is increasing both in Oslo / Lysaker and at our HQ.
We are now seeking a Site Manager R&D to lead the R&D Department at our Oslo / Lysaker location. We have big plans for expanding the location and are looking to recruit additional talent in the coming years, within the disciplines such as software, firmware/embedded, electronics and test.
You will report to the Director of R&D in AutoStore and become a member of the R&D Management Team. We are searching for an experienced candidate, with substantial software experience and proven leadership skills.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the R&D department at our Oslo / Asker location in line with the overall strategy, culture, and values in AutoStore
- Lead a multi-discipline R&D department
- Direct reports in the software team
- Dotted line reports from other disciplines such as; firmware, electronics and test
- Responsible for setting targets and ensure that the department reaches its goals
- Creating effective teams with a culture of collaboration, improving processes and implementing best practices
- Responsible for recruiting and developing employees to ensure we have the right competency for developing our leading warehouse solution for the future
- Responsibility from idea generation, through development and operations
- Higher education within Information Technology
- Experience as a software developer with deep technical knowledge
- Solid leadership experience from a technical department
- Competency and best practices within software development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Norwegian
- Impactful, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Good cooperation and communication skills
- Analytical and strategic mindset
- Pragmatic and results driven, with proven problem solving skills
- Customer oriented
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a strong growth business
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
As Site Manager R&D you will have a key role within the R&D department, with great opportunity to contribute to setting the direction for product development in AutoStore. The main workplace is currently in Asker. However, as we are expanding we are in the process of moving location within the area Lysaker in Oslo.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882, or advisor Jan Tore Hamnøy, +47 411 02 200.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 31th of May – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment