AutoStore is hiring a Software Test Engineer
As a Software Test Engineer in AutoStore you will participate in the continuous testing of our software systems as an integrated part of our engineering teams. You will be responsible for the quality of the software testing from inception to release. Your job will be essential to make sure our products are up to the highest standards before releasing to the market.
To be successful in this role it is important to be curious and to acquire knowledge of how AutoStore works. You will be a ‘hands on’ system tester in an exciting development department with varied work tasks, both by your desk and in the “workshop”.
- Focus on testing software and improving the AutoStore product
- Prepare formal test specifications
- Execution and automation of test
- Troubleshooting as a part of the development process
- Bachelor’s degree or higher within IT, programming, informatics, engineering or similar experience.
- Good knowledge of software testing and programming
- Preferably with experience from Jira, Confluence, Git and agile software methodologies and principles.
- Preferably ISTQB certification
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Continuous learner
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Result oriented
- An environment for professional growth, honing your firmware engineering skills in one of Norway’s leading R&D teams
- A creative, safe, and solid workplace in a business experiencing huge growth – Norway’s first unicorn company, now listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange
- A company culture where we recognize and applaud everyone’s contributions in making decisions
- A position with the opportunity to influence further directions in the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as parking spaces with charging stations, workout facilities, subsidized company cabin scheme, subsidized canteen
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by adviser, Espen Gismervik, tel. +47 912 49 465, or adviser Ida Eide, tel. +47 993 68 003.
Show your interest in the position by registering your resume and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also to the client in the initial phase, if desired.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.