AutoStore is hiring a System Tester / Data Analyst
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 100 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
As a System Tester / Data Analyst, you will gather information, analyze and report test data. You will report directly to the Department Manager Test & Validation. Test & Validation is responsible for finding and reporting errors, fixing bugs, validation and process improvement in AutoStore. It is therefore important that you see the value of finding errors and communicating flaws in a clear and positive manner.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct and follow up test and validation processes for new and existing products
- Contribution for progress and structure in the test work
- Map and improve the testing process in AutoStore
- Plan and conduct testing of hardware, firmware and software
- Relevant higher education within the field of technical studies – we also encourage graduates to apply for the position
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of Power BI and Dashboard reports is desirable
- Good understanding of reporting and how to present information
- A passion for technology and fascination with robots
- Proficient language skills in English, oral and written, is a prerequisite. English is the working language at AutoStore
- Problem solver
- A good planner
- Driven by good results
- Continuous learner
- Team player
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace is at our head office in Nedre Vats.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at adviser, Jan Tore Hamnøy, tel. +47 411 02 200 or Kristin Øygarden, tel. +47 458 81 143.
Show your interest in the position by registering your resume and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also to the client in the initial phase, if desired.
Application deadline: January 11th 2021 – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Accession: By agreement.