AutoStore is hiring a System Tester
As a System Tester on the R&D Test Team you will work with testing finished prototypes of our system and modules. You will have an independent responsibility to ensure high quality and report progress in the test work, which includes both hardware and software.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our creative and innovative team and challenge AutoStore to produce high quality products!
Key tasks and responsibilities
Your main responsibility is to test modules (robots, ports, bins, grid profiles and more) and their sub-components. You will have an important role in improving the AutoStore product from A to Z by ensuring the quality of the products before launching in the market.
Other responsibilities will include
- module firmware testing
- preparation of formal test specifications in cooperation with product developers
- troubleshooting, including follow-up of errors and error correction as part of the development process
- contributing to all processes in an interdisciplinary testing department; from development of test automation, methodology and equipment, to testing of products and solutions
We are looking for a System Tester who has relevant higher education (e.g. Automation or Mechatronics) and has a few years of experience working with troubleshooting or systems testing.
In addition you must
- be able to use software and digital tools to analyze how products and solutions work
- have a passion for technology and fascination with robots
- have proficient language skills in English, oral and written, as English is the working language at AutoStore
To succeed in the role, it will be crucial that you are curious and acquire good knowledge of how AutoStore works. R&D Test is responsible for finding and reporting errors, validation and process improvement in AutoStore. Therefore, it is important that you see the value of finding errors and communicating flaws in a clear and positive manner.
We also believe that the right candidate is
- willing to learn
- structured and accurate
- focused and patient in the face of complex issues
- a creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- necessary training and guidance to bring you up to speed
- good opportunities for further development in your field
- competitive compensations and benefits
Workplace is at our head office in Nedre Vats.
For further information, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by
- advisor Espen Gismervik, tel. +47 912 49 465, or
- advisor research & analysis Marita Stakkestad Hanstveit, tel. +47 452 53 909.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application immediately. Please add any diploma, CV, and Letters of Recommendations you may have to your application.
All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in the initial phase if desired.
Application deadline: 19th of April – applications are assessed on an ongoing basis.