We are seeking a high performing and self-driven Sales & Dealer Manager
We have leading products, a competitive resource base, long-term owners and a realistic growth strategy. To develop and run our sales- and marketing activities in Canada, we are looking for a candidate that values the meaning of hard work, endurance and close cooperation. We will succeed if we work together.
As our new Sales & Dealer Manager you will get an exciting opportunity to join our international team and contribute to Cinderella Eco Solution’s global growth strategy going forward. The candidate we are looking for is ambitious, responsible and self-driven with strong motivation to succeed. In close cooperation with our international management team, you will play a key role in establishing our brand in the Canadian market. The Sales Manager reports to the Group Director of Sales and Aftermarket.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for our Canadian dealer network, sales, results, forecasts and budgets within CES Canada
- Implement market strategies, negotiate with major key accounts and develop profitable business relationships
- Structured and capable of ongoing reporting of progress, targets and strategy execution
- Carry out localised marketing activities
- Close cooperation with top management and key internal stakeholders in strategy execution
- Relevant education, preferably within Business, Sales and Marketing
- Relevant work experience as Sales Manager or Dealer Manager
- Proven track record achieving targets in sales of technical products and solutions
- Solid experience with B2B sales and negotiations towards C-level
- Works efficiently with digital tools
- Strong national, regional market and distributor knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Ambitious with strong motivation for sales and business development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and decisive
- High work capacity and effectiveness
- Strong business ethics and integrity
- Passionate about sales, business development and product branding
- Frequent travel activity must be expected
At CES, we offer a challenging job with exciting development opportunities. You will be part of an international team of highly skilled and competent co-workers. You get an independent role, with leeway to influence your own workday and career development . We take good care of our employees, actively developing them with relevant training and offer a competitive salary and benefits. Our regional office is located in Toronto, Canada.
For further information, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by advisor Pål Christian Meyer, tel. +47 416 68 192, or advisor Else-Margrete Liknes, tel. +47 969 11 135.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application immediately. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in the initial phase if desired.
Application deadline: 15th August 2018 – applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment.