We are seeking a strategic and self-driven Key Account Manager
Cinderella Eco Group has leading products, a competitive resource base, long-term owners and a realistic growth strategy. To develop and run our sales activities in the Swedish market we are looking for a candidate who values close cooperation, customer centricity, and builds effective relationships.
As our new Key Account Manager you will get an exciting opportunity to join our team in Sweden and contribute to Cinderella Eco Group’s global growth strategy going forward. The candidate we are looking for is strategic, responsible and self-driven with strong motivation to succeed. In close cooperation with our international management team, you will play a key role in developing our business in the Swedish market. The Key Account Manager reports direct line to Director of Sweden and dotted line to the Group Director Sales and Aftermarket.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for sales, results, forecasts, budget
- Establish and develop profitable business relationships
- Grow existing customers, as well as targeting new prospect and expanding the customer portfolio
- Implement and follow up local and global market activities
- Negotiations with business partners and customers
- Close cooperation with the global sales team executing the strategy
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience as KAM or BDM
- Proven track record in developing business and achieving targets in sales of technical products and solutions
- Solid experience with B2B sales and negotiations
- Works efficiently with digital tools
- Strong national- and regional market knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, written and oral
- Great relationship builder, with strong motivation for sales and business development
- Strategic with the ability to work and plan long term
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, structured and decisive
- Business oriented with high integrity and ethics
- Passionate about sales, business development and product branding
- Travel activity must be expected
At Cinderella Eco Sverige, we offer a challenging job with exciting development opportunities. You will be part of an international team of highly skilled and competent co-workers. You get an independent role, with leeway to influence your own workday and career development. We take good care of our employees, actively developing them with relevant training and offer a competitive salary and benefits. Our office is located in Bromma, Stockholm.
For further information, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by advisor Jan Tore Hamnøy, tel. +47 411 02 200, or advisor Tuva Kvalevaag Simensen, tel. +47 476 54 882.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application immediately. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in the initial phase if desired.
Application deadline: 15th January 2019 – applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment.