Geminor seeks new Finance Manager France
Geminor has grown to become one of Europe’s leading companies within recycling and recovery. We now want to strengthen our team with a Finance Manager who will be in charge of accounting and finance at our newly established french division. Our new Finance Manager communicates well in both French and English and has solid experience within finance and accounting.
With roots in Haugalandet, Geminor has built a strong position in the European market, and today operates in nine countries. The french division consists of 3 employees before taking into account the finance manager position.
As a Finance Manager you will be employed in Geminor AS and work from our headquarter in Karmøy, or from our office in Bergen. This position reports to the Group Finance Manager and will work closely with the team in France as well as the other finance managers across locations.
As Finance Manager France you will be responsible for accounting and finance for the french division. Since Geminor France is in a start-up phase, the tasks may have a broader scope initially than what would be considered typical for a Finance Manager position.
We have considerable growth ambitions, and as a part of our international finance team you will be an important part of the work to optimize, build and develop Geminor in a sustainable and profitable way.
Some of the responsibilities include
- an overall responsibility for accounting in France, including bookkeeping and invoicing
- overseeing the general ledger and ensuring all transactions are accurately recorded
- prepare monthly and yearly financial reports
- collaborating on budget creation and forecasting
- working closely with our sales and operations teams to ensure information flow and to support decision making
- collaborate closely with the other finance managers across Geminor
- work closely with external partners and suppliers, especially in regards to local regulations
Qualifications and personal qualities
We are looking for someone who has a relevant higher education in finance or accounting. You have solid experience within accounting, auditing or finance. Knowledge of French tax rules and regulations is important. This position demands good language and communication skills in both French and English.
It would be advantageous if you
- are experienced with Excel and ERP systems
- have a good business sense and are drives by quality and results
- are a teamplayer and take initiative
- We offer an exciting and important position in an international company with great faith in the future and strong growth ambitions.
- Geminors operations are a part of the green shift and contribute everyday to a more sustainable development in society.
- A good working environment with approximately 110 committed colleagues in an international working environment. You will become part of an organization with high levels of competence that emphasizes the environment, quality and efficiency.
- Competitive terms and good pension/ insurance plans.
Deadline: 04.01.2024 – applications will be assessed continuously
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION?
For more information, contact our recruitment partners HAMNØY AS
- Espen Gismervik, tlf. 912 49 465
- Allette Solberg, tlf. 900 20 132
Register and send in your resume and application, and remember to attach relevant certificates and diplomas.
Our recruitment partner will treat all inquiries confidentially – also towards us in Geminor in the early stages (if requested).