Hatteland seeks Associate Product Manager Finance
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to help bring RamBase into new markets.
As responsible for the RamBase Finance module you will identify business needs, legal requirements and market expectations, as well as drive product innovation in the finance area.
You will be working closely with customers, delivery partners and advisory consultants. Internally you will engage with development and sales/marketing teams.
If you’re passionate about finance and business solutions, you may be the one we seek!
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct market and industry research to identify customer needs and market gaps for RamBase Finance
- Drive the process of localizing RamBase to new markets by gathering insight on regulatory requirements and business needs
- Turn ideas into concepts and product requirements
- Liaise with Marketing to support the launch of new features and products
- Financial or Business Administration degree at bachelor level or higher
- + 3 years work experience
- Understand business processes in the finance area
- Preferably experience with financial applications in international business
- Comfortable with speaking in front of customers and curious about their pain points. Speak equally well with customer CFOs and RamBase product owners
- You are curious, analytical and structured
- You are able to think out-of-the-box to find solutions for business challenges
- You are self-motivated and have the courage to take on new and sometimes vaguely defined tasks
- Good oral and written English language skills
We offer a creative, challenging and solid workplace in a business with high international growth potential. You will be part of a team with highly skilled and engaged colleagues. RamBase and Hatteland Group are known as unique and exciting organizations. The position is located at Hatteland in Nedre Vats and Haugesund.
For further information, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by Advisor Pål Meyer, phone +47 416 68 192, Advisor Tuva Kvalevaag Simensen, phone +47 476 54 882, or Product Manager – RamBase Per Ejnar Thomsen, phone + 47 959 77 724.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application immediately. Please add any diploma, CV, and Letters of Recommendations you may have to your application.
All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in the initial phase if desired.
Deadline: ASAP – applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment.