Hatteland is seeking Business Analyst
Rambase is expanding and is seeking a Business Analyst who will go the extra mile.
As Business Analyst in RamBase you will become a part of our Partner Development team, which has a high focus on enabling customer success on RamBase cloud ERP. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and the business with an international perspective.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Responsible for the implementation and follow-up of Rambase customers, including:
- The operational follow-up and audit of partners
- Training and certification of consultants and super users
- Contribute in RamBase solution design processes
- Implement ERP customers and users with focus on benefit realization
- Develop courses and training material for RamBase Academy
- Contribute in improving the partner development process
DESIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher within a relevant field of study
- + 3 years relevant work experience
- Practical hands-on experience from digital transformation
- Track record in giving quality customer service
- Experience with and understanding of ERP-systems
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Good business understanding
- Great attention to detail
- Service-minded and solution oriented, with a high focus on customer satisfaction
- Working effectively both in teams and independently
- Great interpersonal skills
- Flexible, high work capacity, with a genuine interest in technology
RamBase and Hatteland Group are known as unique and exciting organizations. We offer a creative, challenging and solid workplace in a business with high international growth potential. You will be part of a team with highly skilled and engaged consultant and developers, a good work environment, with competitive salary and benefits package. The place of work is Vats and Haugesund.
For further information, please contact Thorvald F. Gundersen, Professional Services Manager, phone +47 909 81 019
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application, with certificates and diplomas attached, immediately. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in initial phase if desired.
Deadline: 11th February 2019 – applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment.