Hatteland is seeking a DevOps Consultant
Hatteland is expanding and is looking for a person who can join us in building and managing the operations platform for RamBase Cloud ERP.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with solid operations and development skills.
As DevOps Consultant you will have a key role in shaping a highly scalable and secure operating platform for RamBase. You will be a part of our Operations department and work closely with development teams and infrastructure providers. Our technology stack is based on Angular, HTML5, C#, VMware and Microsoft SQL Server.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Design and develop the operations platform for RamBase
- Ensure system availability, performance and security
- Management of Microsoft SQL Servers
- Configuration management of hardware and software
- Automation of processes for development, test and production environments
- Continuity planning, risk analysis and incident handling
- Technical operations documentation
DESIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Relevant education within IT operations/development at bachelor level or higher
- Experience with multi-tenant cloud architectures for line of business systems
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Linux and Windows systems
- Basic programming knowledge in C# and scripting languages like PowerShell, Python or Perl
- Good understanding of computer and network concepts
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian
- You should have a passion for the DevOps mindset, and an ability to understand architecture from the perspectives of both development and operations
- Quality mindset
- Be able to work both independently and in teams
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and come up with good solutions
RamBase and Hatteland Group are known as unique and exciting organizations. We offer a creative, challenging and solid workplace in a business with high international growth potential. You will be part of a team with highly skilled and engaged developers, a good work environment, with competitive salary and benefits package. The place of work is Haugesund and Vats.
For further information, please contact Tor Håkon Haugen, Operations Manager – RamBase, phone: + 47 932 19 555.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application, with certificates and diplomas attached, immediately. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in initial phase if desired.
Deadline: 25th March 2019 – applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment.