Hatteland Display is seeking a responsible and people-oriented Project Manager
Do you have experience in leading projects and an interest in product development?
As our new Project Manager you are structured and hands-on in planning of projects, combined with strong interpersonal skills to drive performance and deliver on expectations. To run our projects we are looking for a self-driven candidate that values the meaning of hard work, precise planning, endurance and close cooperation.
You will be responsible for leading cross functional project teams in our product development process.The ability to succeed will demand excellent communication and organizational skills to confront issues openly and handle challenging situations effectively.
The right candidate will get an exciting opportunity to join our international R&D team and contribute to Hatteland Display’s global growth strategy going forward. The Project Manager reports to the Vice President of R&D.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for project management and leading cross functional project teams within engineering, design, procurement, manufacturing and assembly
- Responsible for project activities including preparation and updates of project plans, budgets, forecasts, sourcing, design and project scopes throughout the project lifecycle
- Follow-up and motivate team members on project delivery, cost, quality and time to market
- Close cooperation with Product Management and Sales throughout projects
- Report status of the projects to Executive Management
- Frequent travel activity must be expected
- Relevant technical education, preferably within Engineering, Manufacturing or Design
- 2-5 years of experience in a Project Management role leading projects from initiation to delivery
- Experience working with a variety of disciplines, departments and collaborative teams
- Experience from Product Development processes is an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- PMP certification or equivalent is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Structured in planning and precise in delivery
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Result oriented
At Hatteland Display we offer interesting projects in a high paced environment. You will be part of an international team of highly skilled and competent co-workers in the R&D department. We take good care of our employees, actively developing them with relevant training and offer a competitive total salary and benefits package. Our headquarters is located in Aksdal, Tysvær.
For further information, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by advisor Pål Christian Meyer, tel. +47 416 68 192, or researcher Bjørg Hildrum Saltveit, tel. +47 907 37 254.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application immediately. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in the initial phase if desired.
Application deadline: 2nd December 2018 – applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment.