Imenco Corrosion Technology is hiring a Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
Imenco Corrosion Technology is a leading provider of products and services for subsea cathodic protection, and we are part of the Imenco group of companies. We have delivered our unique solutions to clients in the offshore oil and gas for more than 25 years, and to the fast growing offshore wind sector for 7-8 years.
We are now looking for a CTO who can understand, manage and develop our unique technical solutions and provide our customers with great expertise. We can offer a central role in a company with international growth potential in markets with great opportunities.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Technical Lead for our products and services
- Technical development of our products and services (R&D)
- Sales Lead for our products and services
- Senior Market Lead for our global focus on the Renewable market (Offshore wind)
- Customer meetings and conferences globally
We are looking for a CTO with a masters degree in metallurgy/material science, mechanical engineering or a related field. Strong experience can compensate for lack of higher education.
In addition you must have
- a minimum of 5-10 years of technical experience with subsea structures and subsea equipment
- commercial awareness & astuteness
- a great proficiency in English and Norwegian
Imenco Corrosion Technology offers
- competitive salary, with the opportunity to build your career through working in projects
- innovative working environment with experienced engineers
- participation & position in an international company with strong growth focus
This position can be located either at our headquarter in Grinde, Aksdal (outside Haugesund) or our offices in Voll outside Stavanger.
For further information, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by
- advisor Espen Gismervik, tel. +47 912 49 465, or
- advisor, research & analyse – Marita Stakkestad Hanstveit, tel. +47 452 53 909
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application immediately. Please add to your application any diploma, CV, and Letters of Recommendations you may have.
All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in the initial phase if desired.
Application deadline: 24th of August – applications are assessed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment.