InFlow Media is looking for a Product & Sales Manager
InFlow Media is the leading provider of enriched metadata and program information in the Nordics, with offices in Oslo and Copenhagen. We are now strengthening our commercial organization and looking for a Product & Sales Manager who will play a key role in realizing InFlow Media’s growth ambitions.
The Product & Sales Manager is responsible for conceptualizing new product ideas in close collaboration with our customers, and you will be responsible for InFlow Medias sales activities together with the CEO. In short, together with the CEO and CTO you will drive the digital growth journey and the commercial agenda in InFlow Media.
If you’re passionate about sales and conceptual product development, you may be the one we are looking for!
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Owns the product roadmap for InFlow Medias products
- Exploring new opportunities and actively seeking new customers and partners
- Responsible for conceptualizing new product ideas in close collaboration with our customers
- Work closely with CTO to ensure IFMs products match customer needs
- As part of the management team you will be working on various strategic initiatives
- Relevant higher education
- Proven track record from product management and/or sales in a technology company, preferably in the intersection product/sales/development
- Comfortable with sales prospecting; hereunder generating, developing and converting leads
- Passionate about innovation and conceptual product development
- Relevant experience from the media industry is an advantage
- Excellent proficiency in English and/or Norwegian, Danish or Swedish
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, full of initiative, solution oriented and open-minded
- Strategic with a commercial mindset
- Systematic and structured
- You are customer obsessed
WHY INFLOW MEDIA AND WHY NOW:
- A strategic position in an international company with strong owners and great ambitions
- You will be part of a team with highly skilled and engaged colleagues
- A creative, innovative and ambitious work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- We invest in relevant training and education if and when needed
The position is located at InFlow Media’s office in central Oslo.
For further information, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by advisor Jan Tore Hamnøy, tel. +47 411 02 200, or researcher Marita Stakkestad Hanstveit , tel. +47 452 53 909.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application immediately. Please add any diploma, CV, and Letters of Recommendations you may have to your application. We accept applications and CVs written in English, Norwegian, Danish or Swedish. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in the initial phase if desired.
Deadline: 25. January, 2023 – applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment.