Kilter is looking for a resourceful Electronics Design Engineer
Kilter is now expanding their operations, and is now hiring an Electronics Design Engineer. In the position of electronics design engineer you will help develop the world’s most precise weed handling robot. There is tight cooperation between electronics engineers, software engineers, mechanical engineers and operations to create this advanced, game changing robot.
You will have a crucial role in the development of PCBs for the robot, and you will be able to work with technologies such as FPGA, microcontroller, MIPI, communication interfaces, LED light control, and patented custom Electromagnetic design. You will have great influence on the direction of the product and technology, and as Kilter grows, opportunities will open up in both leadership and technical positions.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be a part of solving real world problems from concept to final product
- Working on PCB design and electronic sub-system designs
- Contribute hands-on in the lab, building and debugging electronic systems, ranging from small test systems to fully integrated robots
- Design, build and troubleshoot
- Product design for EMC compliance
- Develop test jig for automated QA
- Microcontroller programming (if you find it interesting)
- Bachelor/Master degree in engineering
- 3-5 years of experience with PCB design and prototyping
- Preferably experience from consumer electronics
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Problem solver
- Continuous learner
- Team player
- A creative and innovative company with a team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community
Workplace will be at our headquarters located in Langhus.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Espen Gismervik, tel. +47 912 49 465, or advisor Fredrik Abrahamsen Deilkås tel. 984 72 541.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 24th of January, 2022 – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.