Kilter is looking for an innovative Full-Stack Software Developer
Kilter is expanding their operations, and is now hiring a Full-Stack Software Developer.
We are looking for someone who can use IoT technology to build products and systems that lets the end user read historical and real-time data, and be able to control their advanced, game changing robot.
In this position you will have a crucial role in further development of data handling and be a key player in a creative and innovative environment. We seek a dedicated person who can help to identify customer needs and be a driving force in the development of new services and the value creation of our data.
You will have great influence on the direction of the product and technology, and as Kilter grows, opportunities will open up in both leadership and technical positions.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement user app and backend API for robot
- Defining data-flow from robot to cloud to app
- Test and develop prototypes of new services
- Present prototypes internally and to pilot customers
- Bachelor/Master degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably with one or more of the following:
- Cloud-services (AWS, Google Firebase or equal)
- App for IoT/Hardware, realtime and historical data
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- A creative and innovative company with a team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community
Workplace will be at our headquarters located in Langhus.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Espen Gismervik, tel. +47 912 49 465, or researcher Ida Eide, tel. +47 993 68 003.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.