Lamor seeks a self-driven and high performing Sales Manager
Lamor is expanding their business in Norway and is now seeking a Sales Manager. You will get an exciting opportunity to join an international team and contribute to Lamor’s global growth. Lamor offers solutions to the aquaculture industry that fit their specific needs. Their expertise and experience in cleaning oil spills and treating water and waste have been adapted to solutions perfect for the growing aquaculture business. Lamor has provided solutions to fish farms for years, and has chosen to adapt more solutions and expand with this growing industry.
The candidate we are looking for has a proven track record in sales and extensive knowledge within marine or aquaculture. You are ambitious, responsible and self-driven with strong motivation to succeed. In close cooperation with our international team, you will play a key role in establishing our brand in the Norwegian market. The sales manager reports to the area captain.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for expanding the Norwegian market
- Sales and business development
- Customers follow-up and relationship building
- Responsible for achieving sales goals
- Answer tenders
- Reporting of progress and results
- Negotiation and contract work
- Relevant education, preferably within Business or Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience from the marine or aquaculture industry
- Strong national, regional market and distributor knowledge is required
- Proven track record achieving targets in sales of technical products and solutions
- Relevant work experience as Sales Manager
- Solid experience with B2B sales and negotiations
- Works efficiently with digital tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Norwegian
- Ambitious with strong motivation for sales and business development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is self driven and result oriented
- Reliable and decisive
- High work capacity and effectiveness
- Strong business ethics and integrity
- Frequent travel activity must be expected
At Lamor, we offer a challenging job with exciting development opportunities. You will be part of an international team of highly skilled and competent co-workers. You get an independent role, with leeway to influence your own workday and career development . We take good care of our employees, actively developing them with relevant training and offer a competitive salary and benefits. Our headquarters is located in Porvoo, Finland.
Workplace is flexible. Travel must be expected.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at adviser Maria C. Barrera Stenersen, + 47 900 90 137, or Research adviser Daniel Østrem, +47 905 673 63.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Attach certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 21st of June – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment