Mørenot Operations is looking for a dedicated Head of Supply Chain
Mørenot Group has a long-term growth strategy and to ensure we reach our goals, we are now optimizing our supply chain to improve our operations across the globe. We are merging our production units and creating a new division of operations within the Mørenot Group.
As part of the construction of our new division we are now looking for an experienced Head of Supply Chain who will be in charge of building and managing the Supply Chain organization. You will be based at our HQ in Ålesund and part of the operation management team.
Your main responsibilities will be to plan, manage, and coordinate activities related to sourcing, procurement and logistics. You will work with our global organization and partners to drive supply chain efficiency and effectiveness through standardization, performance mgmt. and improvement.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop appropriate supply chain strategy to secure customer satisfaction
- Cost, time and quality focus within your area of responsibility
- Manage the global supply chain team
- Develop strategies and processes to meet stock rotation targets
- Corporate directly with sales to forecast future demands for a cost-efficient supply chain and secure deliveries in line with customer expectations
- Support and drive sustainability and digitalization in the supply chain function
- Routinely report KPIs
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent
- 10+ years experience in supply chain, sourcing and logistic roles
- Extended management experience, preferably in a global setting
- Up-to date on relevant development in the field of Supply Chain
- Experiences with ERP and other relevant system and tools
- Good overview of best practices and digitalization in SC mgmt.
- Experience with Lean tools and techniques
- Able to handle multiple tasks, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges
- Analytic, structured, and high energy level
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Work for a mission-driven organization: We are focused on being a sustainable provider, leading the development of fishing and aquaculture solutions to help ensure a safe harvest of our oceans for generations to come.
- Strong leadership and safe ownership: We have a long-term growth strategy with a value driven owner in FSN Capital, who has a long-term perspective in creating value for our shareholders.
- Join a rapidly growing organization and team: This is an opportunity to join and develop in an organization with ambitions to become a global market leader.
- Lead in a true global organization: Since our start as a small fishing gear supplier in Norway, we have expanded to a growing number of markets – from Iceland to Spain to North America and the Mediterranean area. Almost a third of the world’s large fishing nets are made by us.
- Competitive compensation package
For more information about the position please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY, adviser Jan Tore Hamnøy, +47 411 02 200, or adviser Else-Margrete Overøye, +47 969 11 135.
Show your interest in the position by registering your resume and application as soon as possible through our application system Webcruiter. We kindly ask you to attach relevant certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also to the client in the initial phase, if desired.
Application deadline: 7nd of December – applications are assessed on an ongoing basis
Accession: By agreement.