RamBase seeks an Application Security Architect
We are looking for an Application Security Architect who will oversee the security of the RamBase software. RamBase is built on a large and solid platform mainly developed by ourselves. The system is delivered as SaaS and we have a modern underlying architecture. We use well-known technologies and frameworks such as .Net 6, C#, SQL, Angular, Azure and Kubernetes. Continuous delivery and micro services / micro-frontend principals are very important to us. Our development team consists of 60 highly skilled software engineers located in Norway, Poland and Sri Lanka.
In the position as Application Security Architect you will design, review and test security solutions across the system, and work closely with different development teams through development and implementation, to make sure that we follow best practices within security.
If you’re passionate about application security and coding, you may be the one we seek!
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure high level of application security across the RamBase system
- Design security architecture for new applications and updates
- Stay up-to-date on cyber security threats and best practices
- Collaborate with the development teams to ensure security has been implemented according to the plan
- Read, write, review code and test throughout the development phase
- A bachelor degree or higher in Cyber Security, Computer Science or related field
- Ideally strong experience working with application security
- Experience in standard programming languages such as C#
- A strong passion for cyber security
- You are able to communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations in English
- Recent graduates with relevant education will also be considered
- Team player
- Continuous learner
- An important role in a locally owned business with great international growth potential
- We offer a creative, exciting and solid workplace with highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- The Hatteland Group is known as a unique and exciting organization, with significant technological expertise, exciting technology and a high degree of innovation.
- Competitive wage conditions, orderly working conditions, a good pension scheme and good insurance schemes
- Great development opportunities
Workplace is located in Aksdal or Stavanger.
For further information, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by advisor Espen Gismervik, tel. +47 912 49 465, or researcher Fredrik Abrahamsen Deilkås , tel. +47 984 72 541.
Show your interest in the position by registering your resume and application as soon as possible through our application system, Webcruiter. We kindly ask you to attach relevant certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also the client in the initial phase, if desired.
Application deadline: October 11th 2022 – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.