RamBase seeks experienced backend developer
RamBase is now hiring an experienced backend developer. In this role you will help continue the development of our ERP-system. At RamBase you will be part of, and contribute to a company and a service with considerable scaleup potential. We are expanding, have great results and a clear growth strategy.
We are looking for someone who has been programming for many years, and is motivated by solving complex problems using technology. The solution and business requirements are more exciting to you than the technology itself. You are not afraid to involve yourself and understand the customer’s processes and the complexity of an ERP system.
Our flat organizational structure means a short distance between the development teams and leadership, and you may have great influence and responsibility if desired. You will follow the application you develop for many years after implementation, and have an important role in the continued development and maintenance.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a developer in RamBase you will be an important part of the development team focusing on the production module in RamBase, and you will work closely with other developers in Norway and Poland. You will work on new development as well as maintenance of RamBase ERP, and in addition you will
- familiarize yourself with the system as a whole, immerse yourself in RamBase ERP and the backend code
- understand the customer’s requirements and business needs
- take part in designing solutions
The ideal person for this role is interested in seeing the whole picture – the complexity of the system. You have experience with development of systems and applications, and you have good knowledge of at least one programming language. Furthermore, it is preferred that you
- have knowledge of data modeling and architecture
- are able to translate business requirements into functional applications
- are fluent in English – verbal and written
Hatteland values talent, curiosity and willingness to learn. If you have expertise in an area we are looking for, the ambition and desire to develop yourself, we encourage you to show your interest for the position.
- An important role in a locally owned business with great international growth potential
- We offer a creative, exciting and solid workplace with highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- The Hatteland Group is known as a unique and exciting organization, with significant technological expertise, exciting technology and a high degree of innovation.
- Competitive wage conditions, orderly working conditions, a good pension scheme and good insurance schemes
- Great development opportunities
Workplace is at our new and modern head office in Aksdal.
For further information, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS
- advisor Espen Gismervik, tel. +47 912 49 465, or
- advisor research & analysis Marita Stakkestad Hanstveit, tel. +47 452 53 909.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application immediately. Please add any diploma, CV, and Letters of Recommendations you may have to your application.
All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in the initial phase if desired.
Application deadline: ASAP – applications are assessed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment.