RamBase seeks Product Manager Manufacturing/Service
RamBase is strengthening their Product organization. We are looking for a Product Manager Manufacturing/Service to help bring RamBase into new markets. The Product Manager is responsible for product investment business case development, product planning and go-to market. You will identify business needs, legal requirements and market expectations, as well as drive product innovation in the manufacturing/service area.
You will be working closely with customers, delivery partners and advisory consultants. Internally you will work closely with business analysts and engage with development and sales/marketing teams.
If you’re passionate about manufacturing and business solutions, you may be the one we seek!
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct market and industry research to identify customer needs and market gaps for RamBase Manufacturing/Service
- Develop business cases for product investments
- Turn ideas into concepts and business requirements – defining product vision, strategy, goals and roadmap
- Liaise with Marketing to support the launch of new features and products managing adoption and performance
- A bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in product management or related field such as production management or production planning
- Experience with industrial machinery and equipment, or metal fabrication
- Experience with production software and core manufacturing processes
- Comfortable with speaking in front of customers and curious about their pain points. Speak equally well with customer CFOs and RamBase business analysts
- You are curious, analytical and structured with the ability to analyze opportunities from multiple angles (both quantitative and qualitative)
- You ‘enjoy’ details but know how to balance between big picture and the details
- You are able to think out-of-the-box to find solutions for business challenges
- You have leadership skills and demonstrated ability to lead through influence
- You are self-motivated and have the courage to take on new and sometimes vaguely defined tasks
- You have experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Good oral and written English language skills
WHY RAMBASE AND WHY NOW:
- Approaching a new era with bigger plans as we aim for the world by establishing a brand new international Product Management team
- Join us as we expand our Product Management team significantly and add additional skill sets
- With a clear focus on our strategic industries and continued innovation we have developed a new product strategy framework and roadmap process. This gives us a great opportunity ahead!
We offer a creative, challenging and solid workplace in a business with high international growth potential. You will be part of a team with highly skilled and engaged colleagues. RamBase and Hatteland Group are known as unique and exciting organizations.
RamBase has offices in Nedre Vats, Tysvær, Oslo and Stavanger in Norway, as well as locations in Sweden and Poland. This position can be located in either office, remote work is a possibility.
For further information, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by advisor Lisa Røgelstad, tel. +47 466 51 199, or researcher Marita Eltvik Hansen , tel. +47 909 31 870.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application immediately. Please add any diploma, CV, and Letters of Recommendations you may have to your application. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in the initial phase if desired.
Deadline: As soon as possible.
Start date: By appointment.