RamBase seeks Product Manager Technology
RamBase is strengthening their Product organization. We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
The Product Manager is responsible for product investment business case development, product planning and go-to market. You will identify business needs, legal requirements and market expectations, as well as drive product innovation in the technology area.
You will be working closely with customers, delivery partners and advisory consultants. Internally you will work closely with business analysts and engage with development and sales/marketing teams.
If you’re passionate about pushing the boundaries of what technology can do to make a difference in the world of our customers, you may be the one we seek!
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct market and industry research to identify customer needs and market gaps for RamBase Tech
- Understand, research and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage
- Turn ideas into concepts and business requirements – defining product vision, strategy, goals and roadmap
- Prioritize product roadmap items and gain stakeholder consensus in terms of priority and timing
- Learn and become proficient in our product offerings and identify gaps and improvements. Add to and maintain product backlog
- Liaise with Marketing to support the launch of new features and products, managing adoption and performance
- A bachelor degree or higher in a technology or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in product management or related field such as enterprise architecture
- Experience with technologies such as cloud computing, data lakes, analytics, Internet of Things, Machine Learning and AI/AR
- Experience with digital transformation
- High technical aptitude with the ability to understand system architecture and contribute to building a robust tech stack (ability to understand the tech stack conceptually; its strengths and limitations)
- Comfortable with speaking in front of customers and curious about their pain points. Speak equally well with customer CIOs and RamBase product owners
- You are curious, analytical and structured with the ability to analyze opportunities from multiple angles (both quantitative and qualitative)
- You ‘enjoy’ details but know how to balance between big picture and the details
- You have leadership skills and demonstrated ability to lead through influence
- You are able to think out-of-the-box to find solutions for business challenges
- You have experience working with geographically distributed teams
- You are self-motivated and have the courage to take on new and sometimes vaguely defined tasks
- Good oral and written English language skills
WHY RAMBASE AND WHY NOW
- Approaching a new era with bigger plans as we aim for the world by establishing a brand new international Product Management team
- Join us as we expand our Product Management team significantly and add additional skill sets
- With a clear focus on our strategic industries and continued innovation we have developed a new product strategy framework and roadmap process. This gives us a great opportunity ahead!
We offer a creative, challenging and solid workplace in a business with high international growth potential. You will be part of a team with highly skilled and engaged colleagues. RamBase and Hatteland Group are known as unique and exciting organizations.
RamBase has offices in Nedre Vats, Tysvær, Oslo and Stavanger in Norway, as well as locations in Sweden and Poland. This position can be located in either office, remote work is a possibility.
For further information, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by advisor Espen Gismervik, tel. +47 912 49 465, or advisor research & analysis Fredrik Abrahamsen Deilkås , tel. +47 984 72 541.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application immediately. Please add any diploma, CV, and Letters of Recommendations you may have to your application. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also towards our client in the initial phase if desired.
Deadline: March 16th, 2023 – applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment.