RamBase is looking for a Sales Development Manager
We are now looking for a Sales Development Manager to join our company. As Sales Development Manager you will be responsible for forming the Sales Development team and manage the lead generation process. To be successful in this role, you should be structured and goal-oriented, with great problem-solving and communication skills.
In the position as Sales Development Manager you will have a key role in lead generation and outbound sales strategy. Your ambition is to focus on finding new leads. You will use inbound marketing to attract new business. Our goal is to get customers to reach out to us. The position reports to the CSO.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Outbound lead generation by approaching new prospects via calls or email
- Inbound lead generation by developing ad campaigns together with the marketing department
- Conduct market research to identify new leads
- Developing target lists over potential clients and sales opportunities
- Contact new potential customers
- Collaborate with marketing and sales by bringing lead generation ideas
- Personnel responsibility
- Develop the Sales development team
- Develop ad campaigns and email campaigns to generate activity towards RamBase
- Preferably a higher education in IT or economics with focus on technology subjects, but other relevant education/experience is interesting
- Good understanding of IT-systems, especially Excel
- User experience from CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Norwegian and English
- Highly driven
- Problem solver
- Continuous learner
- Relationship builder
- Team player
- An important role in a locally owned business with great international growth potential
- We offer a creative, exciting and solid workplace with highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- The Hatteland Group is known as a unique and exciting organization, with significant technological expertise, exciting technology and a high degree of innovation.
- Competitive wage conditions, orderly working conditions, a good pension scheme and good insurance schemes
- Great development opportunities
Workplace is located in Stavanger.
For more information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY at adviser Espen Gismervik, tlf. +47 912 49 465, or adviser – research & analysis, Anna Froestad, tel. +47 984 38 273.
Show your interest in the position by registering your resume and application as soon as possible through our application system, Webcruiter. We kindly ask you to attach relevant certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also the client in the initial phase, if desired.
Application deadline: August 18 2022 – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.