Do you want to contribute to develop management software to our world leading robot inventory system?
Would you like to work for a revolutionary, unique and worldwide patented inventory system that you would be proud to represent? Do you like to “dig down” to find new solutions? Are you curious and committed to the development and challenges? Then you may be the right candidate to take part in the further development of AutoStore.
For newly created position as System Developer we’re looking for an experienced programmer with genuine interest in the subject. In AutoStore your daily work consist of chasing smart and optimal solutions for the liquidation of the robot driving.
Areas of responsibility:
- Development of control software to optimize the robot traffic flow, container/bin displacements and control the components of the system
- You will work with programming in the core system, which keeps track of the totality and bind the modules together
- Developing central modules which requires high standards for robustness and quality
- Implement prototype testing and evaluating different strategies to work out the best solution
- Participate in product development processes
- Analytical and solution oriented
- Creative with sufficient structure to get the job done on time
- High work capacity
- Self driven
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with software development of systems with stringent requirements for robustness and quality
- Strong programming skills in C ++ and C #
- Master or Bachelor, preferably in computer science
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, spoken and written.
- A creative position in a solid company and in a business with large international growth potential
- Challenging and interesting work
- Competitive salaries, working conditions and a very good pension plan and good insurance .
- Good opportunities for career development
- A research- and development environment that consists of more than 35 committed and competent employees
Workplace is Nedre Vats in Vindafjord municipality.
We also encourage graduates to apply for the position.
If you have questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS by advisor Jan Tore Hamnøy, tel +47 411 02 200, or advisor Kristian Gautesen, tel + 47 920 15 077. You may also contact Team Leader core software Karl Hatteland in AutoStore, tel. + 47 971 40 699.
All requests are treated confidential – even towards the client in the initial phase, if desired.
Deadline: 15th May 2017 – applications are processed continuously.
Date: On appointment.