Imenco seeks design engineers with drive and a genuine interest in their field!
Do you want to have an important role in an international technology company? Imenco has significant growth ambitions and is now looking for two new design engineers to join the team.
As a design engineer in Imenco you will partake in several interesting projects, from moving and handling viking ships and aviation systems to smaller mechanical and structural subsea and topside products. You will be a part of an experienced and inclusive team and work closely with coworkers, customers and the production.
In the role as design engineer you will have a varied and interesting day where you get to follow the design and development process from start to finish.
Some of the responsibilities include
- developing new innovative systems, mechanical solutions and products in interdisciplinary projects
- design and verify own solutions through calculations and technical testing
- support coworkers and sales in meetings with customers
- assist with technical support and documentation in tender process
- support the production
Some travel between locations and out on projects is expected.
Qualifications and personal qualities
We are looking for someone who has a relevant engineering degree on a bachelor or master level. You have solid experience from mechanical product development and are motivated by solving complex design problems. At Imenco we are a team who works together – and even though you are an independent worker, we want a team player who gets energy from working together towards a shared goal.
We want someone who can contribute across disciplines and work fields. To manage this we think it’s important to structure your work and to have perseverance
it would be advantageous if you have
- experience with Inventor or other similar programs
- knowledge of relevant standards and guidelines
- solid language skills in both norwegian and english
- some knowledge of Ansys and MathCAD
- knowledge of lifting and handling
- Interesting challenges. A nice, flexible and development oriented environment with a high professional level and room to form your own workdays.
- Growth and development. We have built an international company from Haugalandet with more than 400 employees. We develop through organic development and acquisitions.
- Competitive wages. Fixed working conditions, good pensions and insurance plans.
The work location is at our headquarters in Grinde, Tysvær or at our location in Voll, Klepp. There may be some traveling between our two locations.
Do you want more information about the position?
For more information, contact our recruitment partners HAMNØY AS
- Lisa Røgelstad, tlf. 466 51 199
- Allette Solberg, tlf. 900 20 132
Register and send in your resume and application, and remember to attach relevant certificates and diplomas.
Our recruitment partner will treat all inquiries confidentially – also towards us in Imenco in the early stages (if requested).
Deadline: ASAP – applications will be assessed continuously