AutoStore seeks an Embedded Developer
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 110 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are now looking for a candidate to join our innovative R&D Port Group as an Embedded Developer. In the Port Group you will work with a multidisciplinary R&D team within the field of electronics, mechanics, firmware, robotics, test and documentation. We are seeking highly analytical and persistent candidates with good knowledge of programming in C to join our R&D department at our Headquarters in Nedre Vats.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embedded programming with STM32 as the primary platform.
- Interfacing of sensors, development of drivers.
- Contribute in development of electronics, specifications and schematics
- Documentation and information input to user manuals
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Contribute in Projects, primarily new development but also improving existing solutions.
- Collaborate with a multi-discipline R&D team to ensure quality of AutoStore products
- Learn and understand how AutoStore’s system and robots works.
- Higher education within areas such as electronics, cybernetics, automation, robotics, embedded-programming with documented good results
- 2 years or more experience working with embedded development
- Strong graduate candidates will be considered for the position.
- Experience with programming in C
- Knowledge/experience with microcontrollers.
- Desirable with knowledge of one or more of the following
- RTOS (Real Time Operating System)
- Machine Safety implemented in SW
- MISRA-C coding standard
- Backend Web GUI
- Frontend Web GUI
- TCP/IP stack and protocol
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Curious and willingness to learn
- Analytical and good problem solving skills
- Is patient and persistent when facing challenges
- Takes initiatives and is a teamplayer
- Service minded and customer focused
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our Headquarter in Nedre Vats.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Espen Gismervik, +47 912 69 465, or advisor – research & analysis Daniel Østrem, +47 905 67 363.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 16th of april – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment