AutoStore seeks a self-driven and analytical Energy Engineer
AutoStore is the pioneer of robotic cube storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 170 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, spread across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo and North America.
We are now seeking a self-driven and analytical Energy Engineer to join our Test team. As an Energy Engineer you will be a part of the Test & Validation department. AutoStore’s Test and Validation department has the complete responsibility for testing our products from A to Z, covering areas like mechanical, firmware, electronics and software testing, in addition to testing our product for chilled and frozen environment at the AutoStore Innovation Hub in Husøy.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, test and document new technologies for a refrigerated AutoStore system
- Design, set up and maintain our innovative climate control system at Husøy Innovation Hub.
- Contributing in developing AutoStore Innovation Hub.
- Structure and follow up reports of findings and results
- Follow-up on sub-contractors
- Collaborate with other teams in Autostore on technical improvements
- Minimum bachelor, preferably master within one or more of the following:
- Process engineering
- Relevant experience is an advantage
- Experience from automation is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Recent graduates with a masters degree are encouraged to apply
- Able to work independently and shows great initiative
- Analytical with a systematic approach
- Team player
- Creative and solutions oriented
- Eagerness to learn and be updated on the latest technology
- Patient and persistent
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a business experiencing huge growth – Norway’s first unicorn company listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
We prefer that you work from our Innovation Hub at Husøy. Oslo-office is also possible, however, monthly travels to Husøy will be required.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Lisa Røgelstad, +47 466 51 199, or advisor Ida Eide,+47 993 68 003
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 8th of December 2021 – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment