AutoStore seeks Product Compliance Engineer
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 110 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are looking for a practical, accurate and solution-oriented Product Compliance Engineer for our R&D department to increase our capacity for product approval. The Product Compliance Engineer will be part of a team who shall ensure that AutoStore products conform to worldwide standards. The right candidate has practical work experience in product approval.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in product approval processes
- Work with international standards for product approvals
- Internal training and guidance for Product Developers
- Test specification and documentation
- Prepare documentation for external test laboratories
- Participate in internal and external tests
- Approval of components and materials
- Development and maintenance of processes and guidelines.
- Relevant higher education
- + 3 years practical work experience in product approval
- Good knowledge of at least one of the areas:
- The Machinery Directive and other international machinery safety standards
- Electrical safety
- Chemical compliance (RoHS, China-RoHS, REACH, Proposition 65 and others)
- Experience from working with systems for quality management, product development and follow-up of procedures is an advantage
- Familiarity with laboratory test equipment
- Good language skills in English, written and oral
- Accurate and structured
- Determined and goal-driven
- Stable and adaptable
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will either be at our head office in Nedre Vats, or at our Oslo office located in Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Lisa Røgelstad, tel. + 47 466 51 19, or researcher Daniel Østrem, tel. +47 905 67 363.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Attach certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Start date: By appointment.