AutoStore is hiring a Senior Electronics Engineer
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
As a Senior Electronics Engineer in AutoStore, you will be part of our Sustaining Engineering and Common Function team in the R&D department. One of your main tasks will be to further develop the existing modules, and make efficient and right decisions for the electronics hardware development.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Electronics development, architecture, design and diagram drawing (PCB)
- Design and further development of electronic components in the AutoStore system
- Troubleshooting, prototyping and testing
- Run cost reduction projects and procurement for existing product
- Handle QA cases within the field
- Participation in projects across disciplines in the R&D department
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electronics or cybernetics
- More than 5 years relevant work experience in electronics hardware development
- Experience in both analog and digital electronics
- DC / DC regulators, bus systems. Miscellaneous sensors.
- PCB layout knowledge
- Desirable with knowledge within, Power electronics, Engine control / BLDC, Sensors
- It is an advantage to have experience from programs
- Simulation: LT-spice
- CAD Tools: PADS, OrCAD, Altium
- DC power electronic. (H-bridge, DC motor control)
- Safety systems. Redundant safety critical design
- Knowledge of EMC/LVD compliance is desirable
- Knowledge of:
- Embedded programming for microcontrollers
- Technical regulation. (PID controller)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in english
- Structured and detail-oriented
- A creative problem solver
- Good collaboration skills and enjoys working as a team
- Strategic and analytical
- Is stable and enduring with high work capacity
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our head office in Nedre Vats.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Else-Margrete Liknes Overøye, tel. + 47 969 11 135, or researcher Bjørg Hildrum Saltveit, tel. +47 +47 907 37 254.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Attach certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 6th of October – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment