AutoStore seeks a dedicated and analytical System Developer
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 110 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are now seeking a dedicated and analytical System Developer to join our Bots Radio team. As a System Developer at AutoStore, you will become part of our radio team as well as working closely with other disciplines such as mechanics, electronics, software, and the test team.
Your main focus will be software and firmware development in C++/C relating to communication methods and protocols, to improve our robots with the latest technology, enhance performance, and robustify AutoStore’s system. You will work both independently and as a part of project group, with long term and short term development projects from start to finish. You will report to the Head of the Bots Radio department.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Improve, renew and develop existing radio technology in AutoStore´s Robots
- Participate in evaluation of new technology for wireless communication
- Testing and correction of errors on AutoStore´s radio solutions
- Troubleshooting and solving customer issues
- Contribute to new development projects
- Higher education in IT, computer science, telematic, comtec or similar
- Experience with programming in C and C++
- Knowledge of communication protocols, preferably in wireless communication
- Experience with Git
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English or Norwegian
- Creative and solutions oriented
- Analytical with a systematic approach
- Team player
- Eagerness to learn and be updated on the latest technology
- Patient and persistent
- Able to work independently and shows great initiative
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a strong growth business
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
You can work from either our HQ in Nedre Vats or at our Oslo office in Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Lisa Røgelstad, +47 466 51 199, or advisor Maria Barrera Stenersen, +47 900 90 137.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 15th of June – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment