RamBase is looking for a Technical Software Architect
We are now looking for a Technical Software Architect to join our company. RamBase is built on a large and solid platform mainly developed by ourselves. The system is delivered as SaaS and we have a modern underlying architecture. We use well-known technologies and frameworks such as .Net 6, C#, SQL, Angular, Azure and Kubernetes. Continuous delivery and micro services / micro-frontend principals are very important to us. Our development team consists of 60 highly skilled software engineers located in Norway, Poland and Sri Lanka.
In the position as Technical Software Architect you will have a key role in designing the solutions and come up with ideas about how RamBase’s platform should be further developed. To be successful in this role you should always be expanding your knowledge and be able to identify problems.
If you’re passionate about architecture and coding, you may be the one we seek!
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and development of technical solutions, frameworks and development tools
- Keep up-to-date on new technology
- Mainly backend development, but also some frontend
- Higher education in IT or other relevant education
- Experience in standard programming languages such as C#
- You are able to communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations in English
- Graduates with relevant education will also be considered
- Problem solver
- Continuous learner
- Team player
- An important role in a locally owned business with great international growth potential
- We offer a creative, exciting and solid workplace with highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- The Hatteland Group is known as a unique and exciting organization, with significant technological expertise, exciting technology and a high degree of innovation.
- Competitive wage conditions, orderly working conditions, a good pension scheme and good insurance schemes
- Great development opportunities
Workplace is located in Aksdal or Vats.
For more information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY at adviser Lisa Røgelstad, tlf. +47 466 51 199, or adviser – research & analysis, Anna Froestad, tel. +47 984 38 273.
Show your interest in the position by registering your resume and application as soon as possible through our application system, Webcruiter. We kindly ask you to attach relevant certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also the client in the initial phase, if desired.
Application deadline: ASAP.